HXY - 6B type drilling rig
HXY-6B core drill a new product with greater capability made by Lianyungang Huanghai Machinery Co., Ltd, based on the improvement of HXY-5A core drill. It is mainly applicable for industries of geology, metallurgy, coal, hydrology, engineering and so on; the core drilling machines, predominated by diamond bit and tungsten-carbide bit drilling, are also applicable for engineering geological prospecting, exploitation of superficial-zone petroleum and natural gas, mine gallery ventilation and water discharge tunnel drilling as well as foundation pile drilling in large-diameter.
1. The drilling rig has more speed series (8 stages) and a reasonable speed range, and the low-speed torque is large. Therefore, the drilling rig has strong technological adaptability and a wide range of use, which is not only suitable for small-diameter diamond core drilling, but also meets the requirements of large-diameter carbide core drilling and some engineering drilling.
2. The weight of the drilling rig is light and the detachability is good. The drilling rig can be decomposed into eleven components, which is convenient for relocation and suitable for operation in mountainous areas.
3. The structure is simple and the layout is reasonable, which is convenient for maintenance, maintenance and repair.
4. The drilling rig has two reverse rotation speeds, which is convenient for accident handling.
5. The center of gravity of the drilling rig is low, the fixing is firm, the moving vehicle is stable, and the stability is good when drilling at high speed.
6. The instrument is complete, which is convenient for the observation of various drilling parameters.
7. The operating handle is centralized, easy to operate, simple and flexible.
8. The mud pump is driven independently, and the power configuration and airport layout are more flexible.
9. Circular slips can be configured according to user needs, which can directly clamp the rope drill pipe for drilling, eliminating the need for active drill pipe.
10. The hydraulic system is equipped with a hand-operated oil pump. When the power machine cannot work, the hand-operated oil pump can still be used to deliver pressure oil to the feeding cylinder, and the drilling tools in the hole can be pulled out to avoid buried drilling accidents.
11. The winch is equipped with a water brake to ensure smooth and safe drilling when drilling deep holes.
|1. Basic parameters|
|Drilling depth||1600m (Φ60mm ordinary drill pipe)|
|1100m (Φ73mm ordinary drill pipe)|
|2200m (NQ drill pipe)|
|1600m (HQ drill pipe)|
|Vertical shaft rotation angle||0~360°|
|Dimensions (L×W×H)||3590×1300×2370mm(with motor)|
|3790×1300×2370mm (with diesel) engine)|
|Rig weight (without power)||4360kg|
|2. Rotator (when equipped with 75kW, 1480r/min power machine)|
|Vertical shaft speed||Forward low speed||100;169;258;278r/min|
|Forward high speed||368;468;716;1018r/min|
|Reverse low speed||70r/min|
|Reverse high speed||196r/min|
|Vertical axis travel||720mm|
|Maximum lifting force of vertical shaft||196kN|
|Maximum pressure of vertical shaft||146kN|
|Maximum rotary torque of vertical shaft||7163N·m|
|Vertical shaft through hole diameter||116mm|
|3. Winch (when equipped with 55kW, 1480r/min power machine)|
|Single rope maximum lifting capacity||76kN 45kN|
|Wire rope diameter||21.5mm|
|4. Moving device|
|Moving cylinder stroke||600mm|
|5. Hydraulic system|
|System set working pressure||8MPa|
|Gear pump displacement||25+20ml/r|
|6. Rig power|
|model||Y2-280S-4Motor||YC6B135Z-D20Diesel Diesel Diesel 柴油机|